Beiträge von Cabeloruim_

I didn´t know that... i never administratea server i never imagine that could happen. It´s impossible to reverse what i did yes? If not, no problem... i will rebuild everything again.

Thanks

Cabeloruim_

Herasti was there when i was configuring my plot... i created by mistake a city... and i tried to fix this... but between that time the problem maybe happen. So... as y can do nothing ok. If you guys worry about my honesty ok.. i understand.. but in the future, for advise, you guys must improve your controls logs so one person dont fill injustified as i am now. The person who have to reconstruct everything is me not you guys.

Cabeloruim_

A weeks ago... my storages was in that position. Its sad. All my itens are gone... all my stuff the cables from MAC was connected to that i have the harvesters in that farm, i had an interface conected to the harverster as all my other farms.. its sad y can determinate what happen and if herasti did that. I lost all and y guys tells me there´s nothing y can do... and that´s it

Sad

Cabeloruim_

If the server didnt done this.. someone did... can you guys track who did? I was configuring my plot and a diamond player was here.. i dont remember who

Thx

Cabeloruim_

Hi guys... After the server reset or close in july 1, at 22:00 in coords: +615 -5847 +59 My drives my harvester, my cables are gonne... can you restore them for me please? I called TT_Finn12 just after the incident, and here told me the server has deleted my itens, because the server maybe not have backup this particulary chunk.

Thanks for the help.

Cabeloruim_