Beiträge von RayVT

so what you're saying is because I'm staff over there I must be a spy, come on if I wanted to spy on what plugin you have I would not use my real player name I would one of my grandkids account I have 8 to choose from I'm too old to play games like this, I just didn't like getting ban for first time and for no reason. if you do not want me to come to your servers all you had to do was ask. I have nothing to hide been playing Tekkit lite for quite awhile now - maybe to long - lol anyway

thank you for taking the time to reply.

RayVT

I'm sorry they feel that way - I don't know understand I'm automatically a bad guy because I came from a different server, I know I'm in the wrong area but thank you so much for taking the time to get back to me

Hi, I have no idea why I got banned from your Tekkit Lite server I have never been banned before from any server that I know of, unfortunately I unable to read the ban reason language, the only thing I can think of is that I’m a moderator on another server, I’m 62 years old & disabled – I have no reason to cheat, dope or anything like that I just enjoy the game and helping players, if you would kindly translate the ban reason so I could understand why.

Thank You

RayVT