Beiträge von Palmeida8

already sir keokix i'm sorry but i already spoke to you for the discord i already explained this to you i also spoke with magma in which you ask for my attitude

I can assure you that if you give me a second chance to play again I will not go over the rules because I have read here on the forum and it is not a change I have a younger brother I am not rich to have two computers for him and I will play more if you do not believe in my word I understand because I think it is unfair to doubt people who are new to the server besides not even wanting to be from your parents I think it is incorrect but I understand that you may think that it is a change that I am lying but I can guarantee that I just said it and pure It is true that it is not a change I fear that it may take time to think that I am lying but in fact I am quite sad with my attitude as I said earlier I think I already deserved to have a second chance I realize that it can take no problem but I would like to know if ever will they agree to ban ip?

hello well what i did basically said badly to magma but i already asked the owner for the fact of not being aware that i found a bag that is forbidden dps as i had a full head i started to tell him because that day i had personal problems what i ask for to remove the ban ip if it is possible just wish i could play again now i think it is unfair to ban my ip because i have a new brother he can not start playing on the server because ban my ip from the pc if it is possible to remove only the ip thank you I think that explains everything.

hello

I ask for discomfort to bother you here but I am palmeida8 was banned a little while ago I wanted to ask for dismay for my behavior I acted very warmly I would not much like to ask for dismay for my attitude I promise if you can give me another opportunity that was not to offend anyone on the server anymore I would love to be able to play on the server again, I ask you for my behavior, there is no possibility of going back I would love to go back because I like the server very much and I acted very badly I did it again but if you can withdraw ban I promise I will not do it again it will never happen again I ask you to discontinue magmalp Give me second chance i will not dissapoint you guys .;(;(