the Lycodon team wishes you a happy new year 2021 . As part of the new year and a new activity coming soon, we havea a new event for you:
Assert yourself in your parkour skills and win Ranks, Coupons and Items!
The server currently has 4 Jump'n'Runs. Complete as many courses as possible in the Timerun and/or Grouprun modes.
In every mode of every Jump'n'Runs, every player receives points. The better the performance/time, the more! All points are added up and the top three players win!
- 1st place: Gold Rank+ Adjustable Emitter
- 2nd place: Gold Rank
- 3rd place: Iron/Leather Rank
- All participants receive a surprise!
(Who already owns the rank receives the value of the rank in coupons)
- Stay fair! The exploitation of bugs is punished and leads to a disqualification in the event if the bug is not reported to the team immediately.
- Team members are excluded from the first three places.
- Have fun
The event starts at 6 PM today and lasts until January 31, 2021 11:59 PM CET.
Location: /spawn and straight ahead
Timerun: 2 min (Medium)
Grouprun: 3 min (Hard)
Location: /warp FreeUse and left
Timerun: 1:30 min (Hard)
Grouprun: 2:30 min (Master)
Location: /warp FreeUse and further down towards the exit of the cave
Timerun: 3 min (Hard)
Grouprun: 4 min (Master)
Location: /warp Factory and right
Timerun: 4 min (Master)
Grouprun: 5 min (Master)
- You have to click on the piston and select a mode for the attempt to be counted.
- In the Timerun you play alone and try to complete the Jump'n'Run in the given time.
- In the Grouprun you play in a group of 2 or more players and try to complete the Jump'n'Run in the given time. However, each player must have reached a waypoint for it to be counted. It is only finished when everyone in the group has reached the goal. You create a group with /group invite <Player>.
- Use the "Auto-Restart" setting (inventory on the left) to automatically restart the Jump'n'Run if you fails.
The Lycodon team wishes you lots of climbing fun and stay healthy!